Control Architect provides a Compare function that allows you to compare two project versions (snapshots). This is an effective tool for managing configuration changes in a Control Strategy life cycle. Options allow the user to control what type of configuration changes are reported such as structural, parameter changes, connection changes, attribute changes, etc.
- An integrated Report view provides for exporting to media types such as Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, etc.
- Comparison results can be saved for later recall.
- Users can define Parameter Exclusions to eliminate noise from the report.
- Users can optionally search for changes on a set of specified parameter names.
- Users can optionally search for changes on a set of selected Entity names.
The examples below show the Compare View and generated comparison report executed on a set of project configuration snapshots.